Everything a Girl Scout does centers around STEM, the outdoors, development of life skills and entrepreneurship, and is designed to meet her where she is now and to grow along with her. Lake Erie Nature & Science Center is proud to offer a variety of Girl Scout programs for Daisies through Seniors that utilize our natural setting, live animal collection, public-access planetarium and highly trained staff. Our programs meet the Girl Scout Curriculum Standards and feature STEM education badges including space science and mechanical engineering.
- Girl Scout programs fill up fast. Know your numbers? Register online using the links below, by calling 440-871-2900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Preregistration is required for all programs and is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration closes 48 hours in advance of the scheduled program.
- Notification is required at least one week prior to the start of the program to be eligible for a refund. A service fee of 5% will be assessed.
- Troop leaders are expected to attend all programming. Individually-registered Girl Scouts must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age-appropriate activities are designed for Girl Scouts only. We invite parents and guardians to enjoy the Center with siblings and non-participants while their Girl Scout is in the program.
- Follow Safety-Wise procedures and adhere to adult/child ratios. 5 adults/Daisy troop, 4 adults/Brownie troop and 3 adults/Junior troop.
- The time listed on your confirmation is the starting time of the program. Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Insignia or a fun patch is included for each girl in every program.
Self-guided Backpacks: All-inclusive backpacks provide all the materials, instructions and activities necessary for your troop to complete a variety of natural science badges on your own. Your troop is welcome to stay beyond the minimum time required to work on activities or explore the Center between our hours of 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Badges are included in the backpack rental fee. The cost is $10/girl with no minimum fee or deposit. Please call 440-871-2900 or email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.