The Center serves your employees and their families as well as your clients and customers.
Your company’s investment in Lake Erie Nature & Science Center will help us serve children, families and students of all ages with educational programs, classes and natural history exhibits. Investments in program and event sponsorship, employee volunteer days or off-site meetings at the Center enrich the lives of children, families and the wider community.
Companies may give a grant or contribution in any amount. Grants help support the Center’s educational programs for schools, children, families, and teens. Our programs engage people in science discovery and encourage an active interest in the natural sciences. Corporate contributors are recognized on a donor sign displayed at the Center. Grants and contributions are fully tax-deductible.
Family Program Sponsorships
Sponsorship provides your company with visual recognition at the Center, in its programs, on publications, and in social media. Sponsorship is available with a $5,000 contribution providing visibility of your company name and logo:
- Printed program flyer displayed for visitors within the Center
- Video display in Center lobby
- Social media posts for the sponsored program
- Program signage displayed in Center lobby at the program
Education Program Grants
Your company’s investment in education programs can be made through a contribution or grant in any amount. Corporate contributors are recognized on a donor sign displayed at the Center. Grants and contributions are fully tax-deductible.
Company Off-Site Meetings
Off-site meetings for employee teams can be held at the Center and paired with guided hikes, a planetarium program, or a live animal program. The Center offers a natural location for staff retreats and team building for groups of up to 100.
- Room Rental: The Grand River Room is a 1,680 square foot room featuring views of the park, projector and screen, WiFi, and space for 150 people seated theater-style or 100 guests seated at tables. $300 per hour
- A Guided Hike, Planetarium Show, or Live Animal Program can be added to your meeting for starting at $75 per thirty-minute activity for 30 people.
“Done in a Day” projects offer your employees a team-building opportunity while helping to support education programs. Group volunteer projects are scheduled at the convenience of the company and its employee team and offer social media recognition. The Center provides light snacks and a room for the employees to gather as a team during their volunteer outing.
- Yard cleanup such as leaf raking, weed pulling, planting, and trimming.
- Preparing craft materials and educational supplies for preschool classes and family programs.
- Cleaning seats and floors of the planetarium.
- Painting and cleaning interior or exterior rooms of the Center such as the workshop, administrative areas, and storage areas.