The Center is the perfect place for people of all ages to spend quality time learning about the wonders of nature and science.
Lake Erie Nature & Science Center gives children and families a living, breathing connection to the natural world through informal science education. The Center’s unique combination of resources including a live animal collection, public access planetarium, nearby trails and park setting along the shores of Lake Erie allows for high-quality time spent with family and friends.
Before You Visit:
We care about you, your family, and our employees, and we are following protocols recommended by the State of Ohio and Ohio Department of Health to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- face masks are worn by our employees and we require that all visitors over the age of 7 wear face masks
- face masks are strongly recommended for children ages 3 – 6
- visitors are encouraged to bring their own masks, or will be provided one to wear
- hand sanitizing stations and hand washing facilities are available throughout the building
- physical distances of 6 feet will be maintained at all times
- indoor public areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized
- visitors are asked to self-monitor for virus symptoms prior to arrival
- visitors are asked to stay home if they are ill, if diagnosed with COVID-19, or if residing with someone diagnosed with the virus