• Registration is currently available for all programs.
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within 2 weeks of registration. Final payment by troop check, cash or Visa/ MasterCard is due two weeks before the program date. Make checks payable to LENSC.
• Pre-registration is is accepted on a firstcome, first-served basis. Space is limited, so call early!
• Please register at least 2 weeks ahead for programs and 2 weeks ahead for backpack rentals.
• Age-appropriate activities are designed for program
participants only, no siblings or other non-scouts
please. You are welcome to enjoy the Center exhibits, but for the safety and enjoyment of the girls, we cannot permit parents to bring young children or strollers into the classrooms.
• Troops should follow all Safety-Wise procedures and adhere to adult/child ratios. Due to space constraints for Overnights and Girl Scout Days, there should be no more than 5 adults per Daisy troop, 4 adults per Brownie troop and 3 adults per Junior troop.
• Unless otherwise noted, sleeping arrangements for all Overnights are indoors in the program rooms and Exhibit Halls. Air mattresses are NOT permitted; please limit camping pads to the size of your sleeping bag.
• Arrive early to allow for check-in. If starting time listed on your confirmation is delayed, the program will conclude at the scheduled time, which may not allow for full completion of the Badge requirements.
• For the sake of our live animals, do not bring food or drink to any program without advance approval.